awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
quartz [w]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2019 20:59:32 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she returns. perhaps it's too hasty a decision. but she knows, deep down, that this is in large part because of herself. while the hakamo-o could use some more training, while she'd made a promise she feels she still hasn't upheld, she can't wait any longer. it's with a heavy heart that she sets foot into the falls. 

lyune rumbles a purr from beneath her and she drapes herself over his neck. his haunches bunch and he leaps at the top of the cliff side, just as he'd done several weeks ago. this time, though, instead of sitting atop his back and surveying the dragons with a sense of awe, she dismounts and pats his side, returns him to his ball. 

attachment is a difficult thing. perhaps she'd be stronger if she didn't hold fast to her obligations. but she'd rather her pokemon stay loyal because they feel it their choice. 

so when she releases her hakamo-o, she does so quietly. the dragon is surprised at her surroundings and looks back at freya with shock. 

"it hasn't been long," she whispers, "but you have to choose now. you're strong enough to survive here, if you want."

@wild mod

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
quartz [w]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2019 18:10:05 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD JELLICENT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / cursed body[break]
water spout / hex / night shade / absorb
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
quartz [w]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 19:31:57 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]the dragon-types who still call this place their home are eerily absent. hakamo-o takes a step forward and crouches by the pool of glittering water. freya stands back, fists clenched. the dragon traces a claw in the water; ripples expand across the surface. 

and then she looks back at freya, and freya's heart skips a beat, and then she nods solemnly. fingers whiten as flared hope withers in an instant. 

hakamo-o settles back on her haunches and then springs, clearing the expanse of water easily. when she lands on the other side, she hunkers down, tail flicking warily. freya stays because she cannot leave yet. even if the dragon has made her choice, she cannot leave.

@wild mod

[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,752 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
quartz [w]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2019 22:21:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KOMMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / soundproof[break]
clanging scales / dragon tail / iron defense / noble roar
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
quartz [w]
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2019 19:43:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]she expects the dragon to continue her trek, to disappear into the cave network beyond this clearing. only she doesn't. she stays at the ready, muscles tensed, head cocked. freya raises a hand to touch the base of moxie's neck, curious as to what the ekans makes of all this.

she raises her head, tongue flicking in and out, and then settles back against freya's collarbone. she goes still. so we wait.

a low grumble sounds to their left. the hakamo-o's ears prick. she takes a step forward and then hisses in response. freya leans forward, aware of her heart pounding. 

a kommo-o emerges from the shadows. moxie makes a soft noise in freya's ear and the dragon tamer watches dumbstruck as the large dragon-type greets the hakamo-o. their noses touch and hakamo-o's scales nestle down flat against her back.

freya sniffs and grabs lyune's pokeball from her necklace. she mounts the salamence wordlessly and he turns, wings unfurling to glide the short distance down to the entrance of the cave. but before he leaps, freya hears two distinct thuds behind her.

her hakamo-o looks at her steadily and then bows, head tilting down. and then the kommo-o does the same. 

lyune turns back around and steps forward so that freya is right beside her hakamo-o. 

"aithne," she whispers. "it's your name if you want it." shining eyes look back up at her and freya's heart balloons. 

she raises her gaze. "do you wish to join us as well?" the kommo-o looks to the younger dragon for guidance and aithne nods. she watches their body language and then realizes with a start that they're siblings.

she withdraws aithne's pokeball alongside her last empty ball. 

@wild mod

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing